beantwoord

Arcadyan Modem resets itself regularly + stuck on outdated firmware

• 3 mei 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 607 keer bekeken

The modem I am using for internet access resets itself on an almost daily basis. (this mostly occurs when I get home. or when my devices connect to the wireless network.)
I noticed there was a firmware update released to solve this problem, but for some reason this update has never been pushed to my router/modem.
my current software version: 02.00.132v2W4

any help much appreciated.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tuut-Tuut 4 mei 2015, 09:07

The best way to get the new firmware is an hard reset. Push and hold the hidden button on the backsite of the modem for 30 seconds. Your modem will restart and within 5 minutes you will see the blue Upgrade light. Wait untill the blue light is off, your modem will than have the new firmware.
Bekijk reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
The best way to get the new firmware is an hard reset. Push and hold the hidden button on the backsite of the modem for 30 seconds. Your modem will restart and within 5 minutes you will see the blue Upgrade light. Wait untill the blue light is off, your modem will than have the new firmware.
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
@joao,

Welcome on our forum!

Your modem had been upgraded to version 02.00.132v3W4 on the 4th of may.
This should indeed solve the problem with your rebooting modem. Feel free to report it when the firmware upgrade did not solve this issue.

@Tuut-Tuut,

Aardig woordje over de grens! Dank je. :)

Michael
Yup, tuut-tuut's advice worked for me.
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
@joao,

Great! Do I understand this correctly when I say that the connection is now working properly?

Michael

Reageer