Vraag over betalen

• 29 april 2016
  • 6 reacties
  • 343 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Hello , i made a contract for all in 1 in March and i pay a bill it was about 70 euros ,now in April they also take from my account about 30 something that is ok if i have internet and tv ,but they conect me on 22 of April so till 22 i did NOT had anything . Can somebody tell me what for i pay...Thank you

6 reacties

Hello , i made a contract for all in 1 in March and i pay a bill it was about 70 euros ,now in April they also take from my account about 30 something that is ok if i have internet and tv ,but they conect me on 22 of April so till 22 i did NOT had anything . Can somebody tell me what for i pay...Thank you

Here you can find a explanation about the first and following bills.
https://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/factuur-en-verbruik.htm
Reputatie 1
Thank you i just want to say that i paying from March of 19 but the Telfort connect me on April of 22 so i pay one month for nothing...
Webcare reads along, they will react here.
They can answer your questions in detail.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hallo Nandorp, please send me name, zip code and house number via private message so I can look in to this matter. Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Dear Nandorp, thanks for providing me the requested information. It is correct that you paid one month for nothing due to connection problems. Will you agree if we reimburse you that month? Looking forward to your response.
Reputatie 1
I agree

Reageer