beantwoord

Invoice January 2019

• 18 januari 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 221 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

I would like to have access to the January 2019 invoice please.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 22 januari 2020, 09:15

Hi @martacrstv, thank you! I’ve send the invoice to your emailaddress. Have you received it in good order?

Bekijk reactie

7 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @martacrstv, welcome to our forum. In the Mijn Telfort you can see the last 12 invoices, so this one is no longer visible. I can send you this invoice via email. Is this the invoice for a mobile subscription of a fixed connection? Can you tell me this? Can you also make sure your profile has your postal code + house number and (if it's about a mobile invoice) the 06-number, name and date of birth of the subscriber and the last 3 digits of your IBAN. After you've done this yoy can reply below so I know I can send the invoice.

Reputatie 1

Hi Jasper, this is about the fixed (internet + TV) connection.

I have updated my profile with the information you have requested. You can find it under “Extra informatie”.

Thank you.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @martacrstv, thank you! I’ve send the invoice to your emailaddress. Have you received it in good order?

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jasper - Telfort , yes I did receive it. Thank you very much.

Unfortunately I need to have an invoice that shows the service is active on January 1st.

Would you be so kind to also share the December 2018 invoice.

Thank you.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

No problem @martacrstv, I've send you the december 2018 invoce as well. Have you received it?

Reputatie 1

Yes, I’ve received it. Thank you @Jasper - Telfort .

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Reageer