beantwoord

Invoice amount

• 15 september 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 246 keer bekeken

Hi, I am wondering why the price I pay monthly for my Internet standard changed again (It happened one year ago already, but I was aware of that) without receiving any prior notification. It would be good to inform the customer before sending the new invoice with the new amount, just as a matter of courtesy.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 17 september 2018, 17:22

Hello Proietti Onori, welcome to the Telfort forum. The amount was changed in july, and a mail was send to everyone who has a subscription. It is possible this mail arrived in a spam folder. Aside from that, the information was also on our forum in the link nelly jacoba mentioned and on our website. It is a shame the information didn't reach you, but we tried to inform you as best as we can.
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

https://forum.telfort.nl/internet-267/vraag-en-antwoord-prijs-zenderwijzigingen-telfort-thuis-2018-75769

this information was also sent by email at the end of May
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hello Proietti Onori, welcome to the Telfort forum. The amount was changed in july, and a mail was send to everyone who has a subscription. It is possible this mail arrived in a spam folder. Aside from that, the information was also on our forum in the link nelly jacoba mentioned and on our website. It is a shame the information didn't reach you, but we tried to inform you as best as we can.

Reageer