beantwoord

I have two unpaid bills, I do not know how I have to pay.

• 24 oktober 2012
  • 3 reacties
  • 1987 keer bekeken

Well I'm sorry I do not know Dutch. The problem I have I do not know how to deal with it.
I have two unpaid bills. I had locked Bank Account. Telfort not charge a fee for subscription. I tried to pay through internet. But the transfer is canceled every time. I do not know how I have to pay. On Forward profile Which Account Number. What Type and where to send. Please help
icon

Beste antwoord door Laila 26 oktober 2012, 14:00

Welcome mateuszk84! Is it mobile of DSL?

Mobile:
Transfer the total amount to 9275549 t.n.v. Telfort. Use the invoice number of the oldest open invoice as your payment reference.

DSL:
Transfer the total amount to 548 t.n.v. Telfort. Use the invoice number and your customer code as your payment reference.

Laïla
Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Badge
Welcome mateuszk84! Is it mobile of DSL?

Mobile:
Transfer the total amount to 9275549 t.n.v. Telfort. Use the invoice number of the oldest open invoice as your payment reference.

DSL:
Transfer the total amount to 548 t.n.v. Telfort. Use the invoice number and your customer code as your payment reference.

Laïla
Is i Mobile Problem I do not understand too much. Because I mean I have to put money into account 9275549? what is T.N.V? Sory for First Time I have a problem I do not know how to solve it
Badge
Is this about a mobile invoice or DSL (internet at home)?

Laïla

Reageer