beantwoord

I do not accept the bundle invoice outside of Netherlands

• 5 december 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 179 keer bekeken

I do not accept the bundle invoice outside of Netherlands. I could not use it at Turkey. I could not open even a google map there and now How can i have a invoice that says i need to pay for nothing?

i have sent also an email and I did not receive any answer about my objection.

I cant pay for no service there. in another hand why i could not use the service at outside the EU countries? i really need it there.

please check it a.s.a.p and remove the bundle fee outside 60 euro then i can pay the invoice.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 11 december 2019, 11:28

Thank you @maryam_physics, I've moved the information to your profile page. That is right here on the forum, it’s not in the Mijn Telfort. With those details I found the subscription.

From what I can see, you arrived in Turkey on the 22nd of October. On that day a text message was sent to you with the rates for internet and calling that apply there. In zone 2 data costs 5 euro per Mb, this can go very fast. When the phone refreshes apps and things in the background, this counts for the internet usage.

On the 22nd and the 23th there was data usage. This put together reached 60,50 euro, which is the maximum that can be used outside of the EU (as part of an EU law, to protect users from higher costs). On the 22nd a reminder was sent to inform you 80% of that amount was reached and on the 23rd a message telling you 100% was reached was sent. Because of that, the connection was blocked after that for your protection, that is why you couldn't connect to the internet anymore. 

So the reason the connection didn't work for you, was because it had already reached the maximum. Because it has been used, I can't do anything about the costs on the invoice. 

Bekijk reactie

6 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

​Hi @maryam_physics, welcome to our forum. If I understand you correctly, you've been to Turkey and afterwards you received a higher invoice because of a connection there? But the connection didn't work for you?

Turkey is not a part of the EU (zone 1), so if you want to use the mobile network there, the local provider will charge us for that and we'll do the same to you. When you enter sush a country, a textmessage with the rates that apply there is send to you.

To see what has happened, I'll need some more information from you. On your profile I see a phonenumber and a postal code. Can you add the housenumber, the subscribers name and date of birth and the last 3 digits of the bankaccount? If you post a reply below after you've done that, I'll be able to look into this.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @maryam_physics, I haven't seen a reply from you yet, and on your profile I don't see your information. If I can look into this for you, please let me know.

Hi Jasper,

I have done but i could not find the subscribers name so i could not add it.

I know Turkey is outside of the zone 1 and if i had a service i would be agree with invoice but there was out of services and my question is: when i do not have any services i have to pay for that?

thanks,

Maryam Salmanpoor

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Thank you @maryam_physics, I see the house number now. I will need the name of the subscriber (the person to whom the contract is registered, if it is your contract, it could be your name) and the last 3 digits of the bankaccount. Can you add both to your profile too? I'll need the complete information to be able to look into this, to verify your information.

I try to find somewhere to fill the information in but i could not any to do that but i can see them at the my Mijn Telfort .

My name is ***,

the last 3 digits is: ***

Admin: moved details to profile

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Thank you @maryam_physics, I've moved the information to your profile page. That is right here on the forum, it’s not in the Mijn Telfort. With those details I found the subscription.

From what I can see, you arrived in Turkey on the 22nd of October. On that day a text message was sent to you with the rates for internet and calling that apply there. In zone 2 data costs 5 euro per Mb, this can go very fast. When the phone refreshes apps and things in the background, this counts for the internet usage.

On the 22nd and the 23th there was data usage. This put together reached 60,50 euro, which is the maximum that can be used outside of the EU (as part of an EU law, to protect users from higher costs). On the 22nd a reminder was sent to inform you 80% of that amount was reached and on the 23rd a message telling you 100% was reached was sent. Because of that, the connection was blocked after that for your protection, that is why you couldn't connect to the internet anymore. 

So the reason the connection didn't work for you, was because it had already reached the maximum. Because it has been used, I can't do anything about the costs on the invoice. 

Reageer