Combi problems

• 14 november 2017
  • 40 reacties
  • 747 keer bekeken

Toon het eerste bericht

40 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Ocatavian, it's my pleasure to tell you that CombiVoordeel (invoice discount) is active since today. From now on you will receive the discount of 5 euro every month. We are still investigating how your neighbour received an e-mail that was addressed to you. I'm expecting to provide you an update after the weekend. If you have questions or comments feel free to contact me. Have a nice weekend.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Wow, nice weekend surprise.

Thank you for staying on this problem so long.

My last question is about the months when I wanted the combi and couldn't get it. You mentioned I'd get this 35 euros so I'm not worried, would just like a confirmation.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Wow, nice weekend surprise.

Thank you for staying on this problem so long.

My last question is about the months when I wanted the combi and couldn't get it. You mentioned I'd get this 35 euros so I'm not worried, would just like a confirmation.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

You're welcome and hereby it's confirmed. You've already received the money on your bankaccount.
Reputatie 1
Badge
I checked both bank accounts and there is no 35 received from Telfort. This got rejected? After all this hassle I'm not finding this fair. I'm not trying to complain about you, you've been great.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, maybe the money is still waiting to be transferred to your bank account. If you log in to Mijn Telfort and check your invoices you can see that we made the payment. Can you confirm this and check your bank account again?
Reputatie 1
Badge
I just checked in Facturen and it does not appear there. Nor in my account. It is possible that it appears under Facturen in the Thuis account, but I do not have access to that one, I requested a password a few times but I didn't receive it. Maybe it's there, I'll wait some days I know how much time it can take for invoices to get paid.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, you can find the invoice under Mijn Telfort Thuis account indeed. When you request a new password it will be send to your gmail account. Have you also looked at your spam inbox? Looking forward to your response.
Reputatie 1
Badge
I just got it in my bank account this morning! Whoo! What a ride this was haha. Thanks a lot for your help!
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
You're welcome. 🙂
It would have been wise if you had deleted the adress info.
Reputatie 1
Badge
@Galdor68 Thank you, I reported my own post, hopefully it will be taken down. However @Stephen - Telfort , the problem still remains.

Dear Mr. XXX,

You signed up for CombiVoordeel on 16-11-2017. We can not process your registration. An internet subscription is not yet registered at the address you provided.

Do you just have a new subscription or have you moved?
If you have just ordered a new subscription from Telfort or have transferred a relocation, we will use your Combi Advantage when the internet is active at the address below. You do not have to do anything for that. At the moment that your CombiVoordeel starts, we will send you an e-mail.

Your data

Below you will find the information you provided. Are the data below not correct? We then received the wrong information at your registration. You can then log in again for CombiVoordeel.

Address: XXX

Mobile number (s): XXXX
Benefit: Invoice discount

Do you still have questions? Then look at http://telfort.nl/combivoordeel for more information and the conditions.

With kind regards,

Telfort Customer service
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
I removed the post with your personal details. I hope you don't mind.

Regarding the Combivoordeel. I can see the €5,- discount on the last invoice. To me it seems you finally got the Combivoordeel. Can you check your last invoice please? The one of 12 December. There you can see the Combivoordeel discount.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, regardless of what the e-mail says I can assure you that CombiVoordeel ( 5 euro discount) is still active.
Did your neighbour received the e-mail you displayed? If so can you please tell me the date that your neighbour received the e-mail and the e-mail address to wich the e-mail was sent? You can sent me the details via private message. Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 1
Badge
You are correct, I did receive the discount, I was afraid it's cancelled again after that email. Both my neighbor and I received that email. Both were addressed to me

Reageer