beantwoord

Combi problems

• 14 november 2017
  • 40 reacties
  • 747 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Badge
Hello!

I wrote about this problem before and it moved to a private chat with Cindy where I eventually did not receive any help and got ignored, so I'm trying again. After it took one month to activate my internet because they thought I was someone else, it's taking 6 months to get my combi subscription activated so I have been losing 5 euros every month. Cindy told me that she activated my combi finally last month and she proposed that we do 50/50 for what I've already paid.

I still think I should be reimbursed for the whole amount considering how much time and effort and money communicating with Telfort takes! Now my new bill came and I expected 0 or similar instead of 25, to make up for the missed months, but I was wrong to expect the problem to be fixed. I didn't even get my 5 euro discount even after all this, I got a full 30 euro bill to pay.

I explained many times that I don't get letters from Telfort because they don't have my address correctly, I tried telling them my right address but they say they can't change it because my extension doesn't exist in the municipality (apartment 10... it's not complicated), so my letters end up in the street. Now Cindy hasn't replied to me in a month. She said she activated my account, gave me the ID but not the password, so I can't log in.

Is there anyone who can actually help me here? I've been at 2 Telfort shops and they say to go on the forum, and I can't spend more money to call for help. I'm sure if I asked about increasing my subscription I would get help right away...

Again... waiting...

Octavian
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephen 24 november 2017, 17:06

Hello Ocatavian, it's my pleasure to tell you that CombiVoordeel (invoice discount) is active since today. From now on you will receive the discount of 5 euro every month. We are still investigating how your neighbour received an e-mail that was addressed to you. I'm expecting to provide you an update after the weekend. If you have questions or comments feel free to contact me. Have a nice weekend.
Bekijk reactie

40 reacties

About the mail has you're apartment it's own mailbox and adres. Street, number,zipcode, city or has the building you're apartment is located it's own number in which case you're adress become number xx-10 in the same manner as there are xx-a, b,c numbers in use like we apartment 14B. Are these the extension type's you rever to.

If you life in a so called student dorment or other building that is divided in apartments it might be possible that the apartment you ocupie is indeed not an official recognized adress.

If there is a mailbox cabinet downstairs reachable from outside with separate mailslots there should be no reason to be able to change the adress.

Having said this most mail is depending on choosen options send thru Email.

As for the Combi problems you need to wait till webcare contact you again.

Btw you are aware that you are only eligble for combidiscount if you have an mobile subscription and internet+tv on the same billing adress? Which if i understand you correct is reason of some of the problems.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Thank you. I live in a flat that is registered as a house. We are 10 families in 10 apartments, but the gemente recognizes it as one house with 20 rooms, which is... something the landlord hasn't fixed in decades. If I have [House Number]-[Apartment number] in my address I receive the letters. But the website or Telfort doesn't allow me to add my apartment number.
Ok thanx for that clarification. I was about to suggest can't you change this using MijnTelfort. And there maybe verhuisoptie. I can't find any other option to change an adress so i am afraid a team member from Webcare has to do this.

The ID and password you mention are probably to logon to mijntelfort?
With this and the Combi difficulties i unfortunately can't help.
Please be patient for Webcare to pick this up again and straigten things out, and now better then before.

Btw just mentioning it again combidiscount only works with mobile and home internet on one billing adress and i think here lies the whole problem if the extension is not used correctly you are unfortunatedly not eligble so it all comes together in the wrong numbers in the system [Huisnummer] [Apartementnummer]
Reputatie 1
Badge
Thank you! I think it should be fine as both are the same incomplete address. But they're just not activated and I can't receive the letters with the credentials. So let's wait for webcare.
The using of the incomplete adress in both situations can explain why they thougt you where someone else.
Now it's indeed up to webcare.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, it's a pity that you haven't received a response from us, our apologies. Can you add your accountnumber or addresss to your profile? In the meantime I will contact Cindy.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Hey Stephen,

Thank you, I have updated my info.

Octavian
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Thanks for the update. I see that CombiVoordeel isn't activated yet because your address for your mobile subcription is not the same as the address for your Telfort Internet subscription. If you send me your date of birth and last 3 digits from your bank accountnumber via private message I will change your address from your Telfort Mobile subscription so I can activate CombiVoordeel. Once CombiVoordeel is activated I will discuss the missed months further with you. Looking forward to your response.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Thanks for your message. I have just requested CombiVoordeel for you. This should be activated within 24 hours. Tomorrow I will check if CombiVoordeel is activated and contact you.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian. did you receive a mail concerning the activation of CombiVoordeel? Looking forward to your response.
Reputatie 1
Badge
So far I received the "U heeft zich aangemeld voor CombiVoordeel. Uw aanmelding is nu in behandeling genomen." email only.

Still waiting for the confirmation.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Ok, please let me know before 5 PM if you received the confirmation. Thanks in advance.
Things are in motion good to see;)
Reputatie 1
Badge
Nothing yet
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Thanks for your response. I just notified our Backoffice concerning this matter. They will investigate it further and within two days you will receive an update. Feel free to contact me when you have comments or questions in the meantime. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Still nothing? I just had to pay my subscription without the discount this month again...
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, my colleagues from the Backoffice subscribed your CombiVoordeel manually which is still being processed as we speak. I expect the next update next Wednesday. In the meantime I have just arranged that you will be reimbursed for the missed months (May to November) which is a total of 35 euro. You will receive this amount on your bank account in a few days. Feel free to contact me if you have comments or questions. If not I will contact you on Wednesday.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Hey Stephen,

Perfect! Thank you, you have been very helpful. I assume it will be approved before next month, so it should be all fine.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
You're welcome. 😃
I'm on this matter untill it is fully solved!
Reputatie 1
Badge
I just received this email...

Beste heer Nasui,

U heeft zich op 16-11-2017 aangemeld voor CombiVoordeel. We kunnen uw aanmelding niet verwerken. Op het door u opgegeven adres staat nog geen internet abonnement geregistreerd.

Heeft u net een nieuw abonnement of bent u verhuisd?
Als u net een nieuw abonnement bij Telfort heeft besteld of een verhuizing heeft doorgegeven, zetten wij uw CombiVoordeel aan wanneer internet op het onderstaande adres actief is. U hoeft daarvoor niets te doen. Op het moment dat uw CombiVoordeel start, sturen wij u een e-mail.

Heeft u nog geen internet abonnement?
Meldt u dan hier aan voor een passend aanbod. Zodra deze aansluiting actief is, gaat uw CombiVoordeel in. Kunt u nog niet overstappen naar Telfort? Dan kunt u in enkele minuten de Telfort Datumprikker invullen. Wij nemen dan contact met u op zodra u kunt overstappen.

Uw gegevens
Hieronder vindt u de door u opgegeven gegevens. Kloppen de onderstaande gegevens niet? Wij hebben dan bij uw aanmelding de verkeerde gegevens ontvangen. U kunt zich dan opnieuw aanmelden voor CombiVoordeel.

Adres: XXXX [My current living address that you just updated my mobile subscription to as well.]
Mobiele nummer(s): XXXX
Gekozen voordeel: Factuurkorting
Heeft u nog vragen? Kijk dan op telfort.nl/combivoordeel voor meer informatie en de voorwaarden. Staat uw vraag er toch niet tussen? U kunt ook uw vraag stellen op het forum. Onze collega's en enthousiaste Telfortklanten helpen u daar graag verder.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Telfort Klantenservice
Reputatie 1
Badge
Hey Stephen,

My neighbor from another apartment, whom I've never talked to, just contacted me on whatsapp, she received the same email as the one I received, the one above. She had my phone number and address and full name in there, I'm not happy that this got so easily shared, but I hope that it only happened because we are neighbors.

She is apartment 3, I am apartment 10. Telfort did not reconize me as apartment 10 and when I made the internet subscription it turned off the internet for all the other apartments in the building while activating mine. I hope this information is enough to help you sort this out, please let me know about the situation as it's developing, or if there is anything else I can help to speed this up.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Octavian, I've just send you a private message concerning your post above.
@Stephen - Telfort het lijkt er op dat de problemen kadastraal liggen. Dus het gebouw wordt als 1 adres gezien en geen 10 afzonderlijke appartementen, zie deze reactie https://forum.telfort.nl/factuur-337/combi-problems-72435?postid=593940
Dus gek genoeg ook als 1 klant hoewel ik verwacht dat beide appartementen/klanten een eigen emailadres hebben.

@octafbr the mail you received say you are not eligble for combivoordeel due to no internetaccount.
In the first line i suggested a probable cause for the duplicate emails. For conveniance in dutch.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
@Galdor68,

Klopt, het lijkt er inderdaad sterk op. Even intern bespreken hoe dit het beste kan worden opgelost.

@ocafbr,

Thjanks for your response. I will discuss this with my colleagues to find a solution.
Haven't seen an issue like this before new challenge.

Reageer