beantwoord

Change in subscription without any notice

• 18 juli 2018
  • 15 reacties
  • 182 keer bekeken

I noticed that subscription charges are increased from 30 to 32,50 without any notice or intimation.
I am not happy about it and would like to have an explanation on this
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 21 juli 2018, 16:22

thanks for the update Jasper, so it is same as usual no solution for the questions.
however as you said this doesnt change the situation as we are bound to pay the invoice even when we are not informed about the price change.

thanks for everyone

This change is for everyone, like I said before. Because of that we can't change anything about that. The mail informing you was send to your address but it doesn't seem to have been delivered or it was missed.
Aside from the mail, the information about the change was also on our website and in a dedicated topic so it is available at multiple sources.
Bekijk reactie

15 reacties

Probably the email notification is turned of in the Mijntelfort settings last week of may there was a mail notification.
See:
https://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/wijzigingen-bij-telfort-2018.htm
Probably the email notification is turned of in the Mijntelfort settings last week of may there was a mail notification. my e-mail + letter notifications are on and how come i did not get any notifications?

See:
https://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/wijzigingen-bij-telfort-2018.htm
.. seriously? do you think a customer will keep on checking your website on daily basis? come on...
Reputatie 3
do you think a customer will keep on checking your website on daily basis? come on...

yes we think!
No, that is why you recieved an email with the same content.
This link is posted so you can see what was in the email.
No, that is why you recieved an email with the same content.
This link is posted so you can see what was in the email.
if i received any e-mail that price is going to increase then i dont see any point to raise this complaint.. complaint is why there is no notification for the price increase from Telfort side?
Notifications are on?
Checked the right mailbox?
Checked the spambox?
Checked the webmail?
Reputatie 8
Badge +17
Email address is correctly spelled? In "mijn Telfort" I mean...
Notifications are on?
Checked the right mailbox?
Checked the spambox?
Checked the webmail?

yes notifications are on
yes it is my official mail ID and i am getting my notifications on bills every month
yes indeed
webmail? you mean telfort webmail?

Email address is correctly spelled? In "mijn Telfort" I mean...

yes it is spelled correctly and i am getting bills on monthly basis
Is your klantnummer in your forumprofile?
With that info Webcare can check if, to what adress and when the email is send.
Is your klantnummer in your forumprofile?
With that info Webcare can check if, to what adress and when the email is send.

yes indeed it is in forum profile as well..
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hello manikandan, the information above is correct. The prices were increased on the first of july. These changes are for everyone, we can't change that.
I imagine most people won't check the site regularly to see if thinks change like this, that's why we send a mail to everyone aswel. This happend a few weeks ago, if you didn't receive that, that is regretable but it doesn't change the situation.
I can't see when it was send precisely, but your g-star address was used for this.
Hello manikandan, the information above is correct. The prices were increased on the first of july. These changes are for everyone, we can't change that.
I imagine most people won't check the site regularly to see if thinks change like this, that's why we send a mail to everyone aswel. This happend a few weeks ago, if you didn't receive that, that is regretable but it doesn't change the situation.
I can't see when it was send precisely, but your g-start address was used for this.

thanks for the update Jasper, so it is same as usual no solution for the questions.
however as you said this doesnt change the situation as we are bound to pay the invoice even when we are not informed about the price change.

thanks for everyone
The explanation is the increase of the prices.
The notice is send to your g-star address.
There are the answers tot your questions, right?
Reputatie 8
Badge +11

thanks for everyone

This change is for everyone, like I said before. Because of that we can't change anything about that. The mail informing you was send to your address but it doesn't seem to have been delivered or it was missed.
Aside from the mail, the information about the change was also on our website and in a dedicated topic so it is available at multiple sources.

Reageer