beantwoord

Activatiekosten charged although they were supposed to be offered

• 4 augustus 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 325 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Hi,

I have just setup my access to Mijn Telfort and figured out that my first invoice was showing "Activatiekosten" although they were supposed to be offered. How can I claim it back?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
François
icon

Beste antwoord door Cindy - Telfort 24 november 2017, 10:01

Hi Francois, thanks for your private message. On the first invoice you see the "activatiekosten" are charged and there is also a credit for it. The invoice is 0 euros. It's the invoice you received in april. Brightens that the situation? Please let me know!
Bekijk reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi François, welcome over here and als as a customer! Do you have a mobile phone and also internet from Telfort? In that case you can activate "Combi Voordeel" and the activation costs will be repayed on the next invoice.
Reputatie 1
Hi Cindy, thanks for your reply.
I have a mobile and internet from Telfort and I activated my combivoordeel at Telfort shop 4 months ago but the activation costs haven't been repayed on any of the invoices since then.
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
That's strange! Can you please send me a private message with your mobile number and the contractname? Thanks!
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, I haven't received a private message. Do you still need help? Pleases send me your mobile number and contractname.
Reputatie 1
Hi Cindy, sorry I am not following this closely and I do not receive notifications.
Yes, I still need help and I did send you details after your reminder :)
I shall send them again.
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, thanks for your private message. On the first invoice you see the "activatiekosten" are charged and there is also a credit for it. The invoice is 0 euros. It's the invoice you received in april. Brightens that the situation? Please let me know!
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, I hope everything is clear now. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
Reputatie 1
Hi Cindy, thanks for your patience. Well, I am confused now! Are you sure we are talking about the invoice of my internet at home?
The "factuur2017-05-03" clearly shows "Eenmalig/Activatiekosten" but no credit is compensating in April.

Reageer