beantwoord

Activatiekosten charged although they were supposed to be offered

• 4 augustus 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 315 keer bekeken

Hi,

I have just setup my access to Mijn Telfort and figured out that my first invoice was showing "Activatiekosten" although they were supposed to be offered. How can I claim it back?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
François
icon

Beste antwoord door Cindy - Telfort 24 november 2017, 10:01

Hi Francois, thanks for your private message. On the first invoice you see the "activatiekosten" are charged and there is also a credit for it. The invoice is 0 euros. It's the invoice you received in april. Brightens that the situation? Please let me know!
Bekijk reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi François, welcome over here and als as a customer! Do you have a mobile phone and also internet from Telfort? In that case you can activate "Combi Voordeel" and the activation costs will be repayed on the next invoice.
Hi Cindy, thanks for your reply.
I have a mobile and internet from Telfort and I activated my combivoordeel at Telfort shop 4 months ago but the activation costs haven't been repayed on any of the invoices since then.
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
That's strange! Can you please send me a private message with your mobile number and the contractname? Thanks!
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, I haven't received a private message. Do you still need help? Pleases send me your mobile number and contractname.
Hi Cindy, sorry I am not following this closely and I do not receive notifications.
Yes, I still need help and I did send you details after your reminder :)
I shall send them again.
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, thanks for your private message. On the first invoice you see the "activatiekosten" are charged and there is also a credit for it. The invoice is 0 euros. It's the invoice you received in april. Brightens that the situation? Please let me know!
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Francois, I hope everything is clear now. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
Hi Cindy, thanks for your patience. Well, I am confused now! Are you sure we are talking about the invoice of my internet at home?
The "factuur2017-05-03" clearly shows "Eenmalig/Activatiekosten" but no credit is compensating in April.

Reageer