beantwoord

Returning the modem before the end of the contract

• 1 oktober 2012
  • 7 reacties
  • 2629 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
A few days ago I gave the order for the cancellation of my internet connection, which will formally cancel around the end of October. Since I had to leave my appartment before that time, I decided to send my modem (a Zyxel P-2601HN) back before my contract ends. When I phoned to cancel my connection, I was told that I will receive a letter a couple of days later with instructions on how to do this. Indeed, a letter did arrive after a few days, but unfortunately it did not contain information on how to send back the modem.

Browsing the forum, I came across this address where I can send the modem:

BNS Data Logistics
O.v.v. aansluitnummer
Antwoordnummer 42
4100VP Vianen

I would like to ask,
a) whether this address still holds
b) how can I find my connection number (aansluitnummer) which I have to write on the package.

Thank you in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen 2 oktober 2012, 14:16

@Apostolos,

Welcome on our forum! You can return the modem to the address in your post, that is the right address. Please send your (old) postcode and housenumber in a private message, so i can send your 'aansluitnummer' in a private message.

Jeroen
Bekijk reactie

Op dit topic kun je niet reageren. Wil je iets toevoegen, start dan een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Badge +1
@Apostolos,

Welcome on our forum! You can return the modem to the address in your post, that is the right address. Please send your (old) postcode and housenumber in a private message, so i can send your 'aansluitnummer' in a private message.

Jeroen
Reputatie 1
Jeroen thank you for your quick reply. I sent you a PM with the information you aked for.

Apostolos
Dear Joeren,

I have basically the same question, I dismissed the connection with Telfort (Tv+internet package) in July, and the contract ended in end of August. Now I'm abroad and I need to explain to a friend of mine how to deliver it within a mail office (I immagine).

I understand that the deliver it is for free (using the antwoordnummer 10119), than is this the correct address to send it back?

2400 VB
Alphen a/d Rijn
Amsterdam

?? I called the call center of your company, and they say this address. Is this correct?
Unfortunately I did not received that mail from your company with the instructions regarding the deliver of the box back to the company.
Can you provide me more informations?
Thanks and regards
Giovanni
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
The address is correct, see also: https://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/modems-en-andere-apparatuur-terugsturen.htm its in dutch but there you can reed that the address is correct. Its no needed to write an clientnumber on the box because they reed your serial number from the modem. Be aware to save the receipt of shipment from the store with the track & trace.
Reputatie 8
Badge +10
You're correct.
You have the right return-address and sending to the antwoordnummer 10119 is free of charge.

P.S. Jeroen doesn't live here anymore... 😉
Many thanks! cheers
Reputatie 8
Badge +16

P.S.Jeroen doesn't live here anymore... ;)

Yep, and he forgot to lock the door, maybe another member from Telfort can lock the door........?