Modem is installed but no connection

• 27 juli 2012
  • 4 reacties
  • 2149 keer bekeken

Hi,

I am subscribed for telfort internet standard and voip service few weeks ago and I already received my user name, password and modem. I have installed the modem and it seems it is preconfigured. When I power on the modem it starts normally but there is no connection and all the lights except Power and wlan are off.
I checked the status of my order and it is already scheduled to complete on 24th of July but still there is no connection and on Telfort order status checking web-site the fifth step is still uncompleted which is "Oplevering en activering".
I sent an e-mail yesterday but unfortunately no response, does anyone know if I need to configure the modem before first use?

Thanks and regards

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +3
@tpaca,

Welkom on this forum!

That's unfortunate, I would like to help you out. Please send your postal code and mobile number in a private message so that I can see what's wrong.

Where does the phoneline enter your house, what's the connectionpoint look like and how is your modem connected to it?

Henk
Thank you very much Henk, I have a ISRA Type 2B connection point, so it is the easiest one and there are two lines entering to my buildings but none of them are working and there is no other cable ISRA box to switch...

Thanks and regards
The problem has been found on outside KPN line and fixed by them, so I can use my internet now.
The topic could be locked
Thank you
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
@tpaca,

Thanks for your respons. I'll close the topic. :)

Henk

Reageer